"How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth."

~Psalm 119:103



Sunday, March 27, 2016



(Click to enlarge.)

"And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.

"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions."

-Mosiah 24:13-14

‪#‎BecauseOfHim‬ ‪#‎Hallelujah‬ ‪#‎Ponderize‬

No comments:

Post a Comment